The American Academy of Neurology's online press room provides assistance to the media in understanding the latest research in neurology, as well as the role of the neurologist in providing quality patient care.
Support for Journalists
The AAN Media Relations team provides support to media outlets through the following:
- Press Releases on studies published in Neurology®, the AAN's weekly medical journal. Sign up today.
- Interviews with physician experts who can quickly provide comments on a wide range of neurological issues
- AAN Guidelines and Position Statements
- Annual Meeting Press Kits on scientific abstracts and award winners
- Information on major AAN award winners
New Press Releases
July 19, 2017
July 13, 2017
July 12, 2017
- Moms Who Breastfeed May Have Reduced Risk of MS
What Do High School Principals Know About Concussion?
July 11, 2017
July 5, 2017
- Sleep Problems May Be Early Sign of Alzheimer’s
- AAN Announces New Editor-in-Chief of Neurology Today